Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Craig Cardiff - Railway Club

Another great experience with Craig Cardiff last night at the Railway Club. The guy never disappoints with his stage banter, performance or overall feeling you get during one of his shows. It was also a different set, due to a 6pm start time. I would love it if more people would adopt some earlier set times. With the 9-5 job it becomes real hard to catch weekday shows. It was great to stroll straight from work grab a bite to eat and enjoy one of the best singer songwriters in Canada and then be home before 9pm. Heres to Cardiff for always being innovative with his music and also with the presentation of his music!
I havent bought a Cardiff album for quite some time as I always have found enough enjoyment in his live shows and his old music but he played a few unrecognizable ones last night that I really enjoyed so I think I will be ordering a new vinyl shortly.
Here is a video I got of one of my favorite of his tunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment